Saturday, July 18, 2009

Secret Nude Video Of Sexy Sportscastress Reveals More Than Expected

The sports world is reeling today after the secret video of sideline siren, Erin Andrews, was leaked to the press.

The shocking video, purportedly filmed without her consent in an unidentified hotel room by a still unknown person or persons, shows more of the popular ESPN reporter than anyone had imagined. What was first believed to be nothing more than a sophmoric prank to photograph the winsome miss in the buff has turned into a possibly career-ending disaster for the popular former Tampa Bay area resident and University of Florida grad, who was elected "America's Sexiest Sportscaster" two years running by Playboy Magazine.

Apparently, Miss 'Erin' Andrews, shown here......

........is, in reality, Mr. 'Aaron' Andrews, who looks like this:

The purloined pictures show Miss/Mr. Andrews returning to his/her hotel room and undressing prior to getting in the shower. As she slowly peeled off her slinky chiffon off-the-shoulder dress and let it drop tantalizingly to the floor around those well-turned ankles, still wearing those Manolo Blahnik scarlet stillettos, it was obvious that something was amiss/amister.

First, off came the Spanx body-shaping garment, then the make-up, the wig, the 'chicken cutlets' stuffed in her Wonderbra, the corset, the girdle, the control-top pantyhose and, last, but not least, the glass eye. Yes, the glass eye! Imagine how many beer-swilling, pretzel-popping, chip-crunching couch potatoes living in their parents' basement have nodded off to dreamland during a commercial break fantasizing about gazing longingly into those eyes! Not so much of a fantasy now, unless they happen to also have an equal appreciation for Swarovski crystal, too.

Lamented one unidentified major league baseball player after viewing the video, "I can't believe she fooled everyone for so long. Actually, I can't believe she fooled me for so long, considering we dated for several months in 2006. I guess you never know about some people....."

Said CBS sideline reporter and 2001 "America's Sexiest Sportscaster," Jill Arrington, "Frankly, I'm not all that surprised. Don't get me wrong, she--I mean, he--was pretty good, but I always thought that there was something just a little bit off about her. Her mannerisms, her walk, the way she was always adjusting her crotch; I can't really put my finger on it, but something about her--I mean, him--just didn't ring true with me."

"And, believe me, it didn't have a thing to do with her replacing me as "America's Sexiest Sportscaster," that little bitch--I mean, bastard."


No comments:

Post a Comment